This is a list of a few cue cards which have been seen recently. The final list will be uploaded in a few days. Start preparing. Happy studying!
- Best part of your hometown
- Something you do to stay fit
- A mistake you learnt something from ( mistakes you made)
- A course you would like to do in future
- A situation when you helped somebody
Essay - Some people say that playing computer games is bad for children, whereas others say that it has positive effects on the way children develop. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
Graph - The graph below shows the total Births and the Deaths in a European country.
Watch video of graph here
19/3/2016 Academic IELTS graph India ( was also seen on 9/1/2016 China)
The graph below shows the participation of Australian children in sports outside school hours in 2014. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Watch it here