Speaking and Writing Book
Buy Combo Pack
Buy combo pack of both books for $65
Please enter correct API key in plugin settings!
A childhood toy (Talk about toy you had as a child)
- I had many toys in my childhood but here I am going to talk about my electric toy car.
- My father gifted it to me on my 11th birthday.
- I used to spend hours playing with it.
- I was greatly fascinated by it
- It is red in colour
- It worked with four pen torch batteries fixed in a box under the car
- When I switched it on it would move in all directions
- If there was an obstacle on the way then the car could change directions
- Along with that it had lights which flickered at times.
- I was so fascinated by this car that I used to finish its batteries very soon.
- I used to show it to my friends with pride.
- None of my other friends had such a beautiful toy car.
- I just loved it when I saw the jealous look in their eyes.
- I remember, once I took it to school in my bag.
- When I came home I got a big spanking from my mother.
- I was very possessive about my car and never used to let anyone touch it.
- Even though I don’t play with the car any more I still have it in my room
- It brings back nostalgic memories of my childhood